CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 5, 2007

Hello

Here is my first post as a blogger! Hopefully this will help everyone keep up on things going on in our family and pictures. So here is whats going on..... Jacie is in preschool and dance. She loves both of them. She loves to get in her leotard and tap all over the house. It is so cute to see her in class trying to do what the teacher says. There are 7 kids in her class, 4 from our neighborhood, they are all adorable. Preschool is great, she is already learning to write her ABC's and her name. I would have never got her going on writing the letters only learning them. She loves school and so do I, 2 hours with her away and usually Maddux takes a nap during that time so I have like an hour all to myself, it is heaven! Maddux is already 6 months old, I can't believe it. He is 19 pounds and 27 inches long and still growing like a weed! His smile lights up the room. He is turning into a mommas boy, if I leave the room he starts to cry, it is cute right now but could get really annoying. Tim is still at Zions and I still work 1 day a week at Primary Childrens. I love my job but it sure is nice to be home most of the time. Hopefully I can keep up on this blog and look forward to hearing from our friends and family.

No comments: