CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 27, 2007

Snow









Last week it snowed and Jacie couldn't wait to get out and play in it. We dug out all of her winter clothes. Last year they were too big and now they are too small. She has grown so much this year. I haven't noticed it until I look at her warm clothes that she wore just a few months ago and there is no way any of them will fit her. It is like she skipped the whole 3T she went from 2T to 4T and now a big girls 4, when shopping at Childrens Place. She is getting so big.



Speaking of getting big Maddux is almost 7 months old. Where have those months gone? He is a chunk weighing in at about 20 pounds. Some nights I go to bed with major lower back pain from packing him around all day! He is starting to talk more and getting close to crawling. He wants to eat everything and is starting to enjoy solid foods (it took him awhile before he liked them!).



Back to the snow --- Tim took Jacie out and made a snowman. It was great snowman snow! He actually made 2, because the first one fell over and Jacie freaked out!

2 comments:

Holly Bell said...

Jacie has really learned a lot in dance already. She showed me several steps she has been practicing. Maddux is the best baby to babysit, just a great disposition.

Holly

Angie said...

Wow Kara! Your blog is so cute~ Jacie is absolutely adorable! I can't believe how big your little guy is! He is as big as Joey and Joey is 10 mos! I hope you are doing well! I checked out your pics on Amanda's Blog, and I loved em!