CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 21, 2008

My Pilot

I finally have an SUV - a Honda Pilot!! Our lease was up on our Altima so we decided it was time to upgrade. We got it at just the right time too ... can I say I LOVE 4 wheel drive. It has been amazing in all of this stupid snow. Some things that I love are the heated seats, having a toasty warm rear just makes everything better. It has what they call a conversation mirror that lets you see what is going on in the back seat, a great thing to check up on Jacie and see what she is doing to Maddux! I enjoy being up high, you totally feel safer. I feel like a total mom in a big car! It is nice for carpooling also. The little boy that we take to preschool would always say "Im Squished" I always felt bad making him sit between 2 carseats, now he has plenty of room! Pretty much I love my new car and am excited every time that I drive it, and would recomend it to anyone. Also if you know of anyone that wants an Altima let me know!

2 comments:

Angie said...

Congrats on the Pilot! We love ours! We have had it for a little over two years and it has been so much fun. It is the perfect size, not too big, not too small, and has plenty of room for the munchkins! Congrats!

Laura said...

Tim and Kara! I found your blog from the Coe's... It's been a long time! It looks like you guys are doing great... 2 kids now? Jacie is so big! We are living up in Heber now but we still miss our old neighborhood!