CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 8, 2008

New Stroller

I am in the market for a double stroller and need your opinion. Which is better, a back to back or side by side? I thought that I wanted a side by side but when I went and looked at them they don't seem very sturdy and they are almost as big folded up than a back to back. I want something that folds up easily and fits in the car with room to spare. I still need room for all my shopping!!! I also want something that is sturdy and going to last. I know a lot to ask for with a double stroller. Are any brands better than others? Please respond, I am the worst when it comes to making purchase decisions!

3 comments:

Cashelle said...

When we were thinking about strollers, I looked at the side by side but decided against it. Mostly because how in the heck would you get some of those down little aisles in some shops and stores? I don't know though, because I've never actually owned one. We are a Graco family. That's all we ever buy. So I don't know much about anything else. Good luck!

Kara said...

You HAVE to buy a Phil and Teds! We LOVE ours-It's just about the size of a regular stroller-it's an under/over. Jace loves sitting in either seat (although he's supposed to ride in the top one) so it can't be too bad being onthe bottom.

Angie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.