CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Snip Snip

Jacie had her first hair cut the other day. I know, she is 3 1/2 and I have never cut her hair. Well I tried the whole bang thing but that didn't work. The first time I cut them they were too short and not straight. I cried and immediately called my mom to ask if I had ruined her hair forever! I will leave the cutting of the hair to the professionals! It took a lot of convincing to get her to get it cut. She thought it was going to hurt and she would freak out every time I mentioned it. Luckily Brynn was great. She cut Ryleigh's hair first and showed her that it was going to be ok and then cut Jacie's. She realized that it did not hurt and actually held still for a few minutes.



This is the girls after their cuts. They had been playing dress ups in Ryleigh's swimming suits. Jacie had the bottoms on wrong with a leg through the waist!

These girls are definitely a handful! What cute girls though!

1 comment:

bandkworky said...

They are so cute, I can't believe Jacie had never cut her hair before. Juliana is beging to be a pro at getting her bangs cut, it's almost rediculous how often I have to get them cut. I think I should grow them out.