CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Disneyland

I finally got my pictures on here. Brace yourself there is kind of a lot of them! We had such a great time. By the way, Tim was there, as well as my mom, they were just the ones with the cameras! All in all Jacie enjoyed most of the rides. We kind of made a mistake by putting her on the Matterhorn her first ride. She had done so well at Knotts that we thought she would be able to handle it. Boy were we wrong! The other "big" ride we took her on was Splash Mountain. She screamed through the whole line but I make her go on it. If you ask her now she will say that she liked it, just not the big waterfall. Finally by like 10pm on our last night she wanted to go on the rides. What a funny girl. She did enjoy getting everyones autographs though, and as you can see I think that we got just about everyone!!

3 comments:

summer c said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. Jon and I have been wanting to take the kids to disneyland for a while. They are at a perfect age for it! Your kids are so dang cute!

Cashelle said...

fun. I'm so jealous. We're aiming for Feb. We'll see. We'll have a 5 month old, so then again, maybe not! Our reunion isn't until August, so I will not be attending due to the impening birth and all, but you'll have to go and fill me in!

The Jensen Family said...

We're leaving for Cali on Sunday. We won't be going to Disneyland this time, just Legoland, Seaworld and the zoo. I am soooo excited!! Your kids are adorable!!