CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Vacay!

Tim and I finally got to go on a vacation without children! It was SO much fun and so RELAXING! We went on a Mexican Riviera cruise with one of Tim's old mission companions, Cameron and his wife Allison. Did I mention how much fun it was? This was the first time that we had ever been away from Maddux and the first time that we had been away from Jacie for more than a weekend. I was kind of stressed leaving them but it was a great trip. Thanks to Grandma Esther and Grandma Holly for taking our kids so we could spend a week in the sun!

Tim and I on the deck just after boarding

Allison and I even talked the boys into taking Cha Cha lessons with us!


This is the four of us on formal night. Allison is my hero, she does everything. She MADE her dress. I don't even own a sewing machine!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

bandkworky said...

Your legs look a little red. I'm glad that you had so much fun.

Tim and Josselyn Nielsen said...

What a fun trip!!! One day Tim and I will get to go a trip alone! some day!! I love all the pictures, especially the one of Tim doing the Cha Cha!!!! awsome! I'm glad you guys had fun