CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Basement Fun

We are finally starting to finish a room in our basement. I am ready to get the guest bed out of Maddux's room and finally get it decorated for him. I also really want a toy room done but I'm still trying to convince Tim. This meant that we had to clean out some of the crap that is down there. I could not believe all the empty boxes. Why on earth do I keep empty boxes? The kids had a great time though. They loved helping clean, sweep, and most of all playing in all the empty boxes!




2 comments:

Becky Dura said...

Gosh, Jacie and Maddux are getting so big. Sometimes I feel overwhelmed by how fast they grow and how much I feel like I am missing. I hope to see you all again soon!

The Jensen Family said...

We never did get to see your basement when we were there. Hmmm...