CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 13, 2009

Im Back, Maybe!

When you don't blog for say 5 months there is so much that you miss that it is hard to know where to start. I guess I will start with where I have been. For 4 of the 5 months I have been spending all my time on my knees in the bathroom or sleeping on the couch! Why do we have kids again? I am pregnant with baby number 3 and due November 23rd. I haven't thrown up in about a month but have spent the last month trying to catch up on the things that I neglected for 4 months.
We had our ultrasound today and I was strong and didn't look at the gender. So we are having a mystery baby! I figured since we have one of each we would spice it up a little for number 3 and not find out what we are having. The ultrasound definitely isn't as fun but its good to know that everything looks good.

So some of the highlights that I missed are:
-Disney on Ice (March)
-Maddux turned 2 (April)
-Easter in Manti (April)
-Jacie graduated from preschool (May)
-Tim ran a half Marathon (May)
-Jacie playing T-ball and Maddux saying "its my turn" (May)
-Jacie's dance recital (June)
-Tim ran the Ragnar race (June)

Here are some cute pictures that my friend Amanda took!


Maddux was such a grump that out of all the pictures she took there is maybe 5 that he actually smiled.

6 comments:

The Jensen Family said...

Oh!! Congratulations on baby #3!! You are so strong to not find out the sex!! We are so excited for you guys!!

Aimie said...

Congratulations!!!!

watsonshuffle said...

Welcome back to the blogging world.

Becky Dura said...

Glad you are blogging again - missed your posts!

Jill said...

Awesome pictures! Yeah, I'm pretty behind on my blogging too; however, I'm trying to write something at least once a week. BTW, you need to send me your email address (jill.pettey@slcc.edu) so you can have access to our blog. Decided to go private, what can I say? :)

Wendy said...

Congratulations!!