CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Halie

I can't believe my baby is almost seven months old! So way back on November 12, 2009 I gave birth to a beautiful little girl. Halie Elizabeth. We did not find out what we were having so when we finally found out it was a girl we were very excited, well at least Jacie and I. She was born when all the hospitals had the visiting restrictions so the kids weren't able to come see her. Needless to say, when we got home they were very excited to see their new baby sister!

This is Halie's blessing day. My mom MADE this dress, can you believe that?! I had found this dress at a store and it was over $300 so my mom said that she would make it. It turned out just like the dress, same lace, same little tuck things, same everything. She is amazing.

As you can see Jacie is obsessed with Halie. She is pretty much in every picture! She loves her to death, sometimes it is good to have a little helper and sometimes not so much. Halie is very high maintenance so she wants to be held at all times. She is getting a little better now that she can sit and play but those early months were rough. I do have to say I am pretty good at doing things one handed!


These were taken the end of March, the first pictures of her really smiling. Every time I would pull out the camera I could not get her to smile, she would just look at the camera. She is such a happy baby (as long as she is being held!) and I am so grateful to have her in my life. Now that she is almost 7 months old she is pretty much sitting on her own, eating solids, and grabbing EVERYTHING! She loves her bumbo, her saucer, and her sister.

3 comments:

Angie said...

She is BEAUTIFUL!!!

Ame said...

Cute! I'm glad you finally posted some pics.

watsonshuffle said...

nice to see you blogging again. Way cute pictures.