CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 7, 2008

Happy Birthday Maddux





My little Maddux is 1! This year has gone so fast. It seems like he has been with us for awhile but I can't believe its been a year. Maddux brings so much joy to our home. He is such a happy and mellow guy.
Some things that I love about Maddux:
  • His smile
  • How he wrinkles his nose
  • How he loves his sister and wants to do what she is doing
  • How he crosses his legs
  • How he is a mommas boy
  • How he bites - actually no, not at all!
  • How he loves to be cuddled
  • How sweet he is and how he fits into our family
Maddux I love you!

3 comments:

Andrea Griggs said...

Happy Birthday, Maddux! He is such a cutie!

bandkworky said...

Sorry, I missed the party it looks like he had a lot of fun. mom remember to give you my gift righ?

Mindurs said...

This year has gone by waaaaaaaaaaaaay to fast. I can't believe our little guys are turning one. Looks like he had a super fun birthday!