CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 7, 2008

Party Time

THE CAKE

THE MESS!




We had a little family party to celebrate this little guys birthday. At first he wasn't too sure about the cake but once he had a bite of the frosting he was off, and I gave him his own spoon! He has inherited my love of chocolate! So much for the bib, he had frosting all over his pants, shirt, arms and face. I think the only place he managed to keep clean was his hair. Thanks to aunt Connie for making your amazing cupcakes. They are to die for!

6 comments:

summer c said...

Hey girl! I actually left a message at timandkara.blogspot.com I wonder if Tim created it b/c it used the acronum(sp?) WTF :) I was laughing thinking you put that. I clicked on your name from your commment and got the "real blog" So cute. I love to see pics of your family....I always wonder how things are going but not to wonder anymore! So exciting to blog! I love it !

summer c said...

ps your kids are so cute! and I can not believe Madux is 1! I forgot how close him and lucie are. I remember how you guys came to visit and stayed with TJ. Well you and Christine were pregnant and I was too but I wasn't allowed to spill the beans yet. Lucie was 9 months at the end of march.

Cashelle said...

What a cute little boy. I love first birthdays. By the way when/where are your parents moving?!?!

The Jensen Family said...

Your kids are soo cute!! I am so glad you blog, it is a great way to keep in touch!! Brigham is going to be 1 next week, but we are all sick right now so I hope he'll get some kind of a party!! Hope you guys are doing GREAT!!

The Jensen Family said...

P.S., I didn't realize it was you who was leaving messages. I have another friend named Kara and I thought it was her. I would have left a message on your blog a LONG time ago if I would have known it was you!! SO SORRY!! So glad you blog!! Love you guys!!

The Jensen Family said...

Oh, and if I didn't mention it before, the cake is awesome. So very appropriate for Mr. MLB!!:)