CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 11, 2008

What a Sass


What happened to my sweet little angel? Jacie has turned into such a sassy girl. She doesn't listen to a word I say and she talks back all the time. Needless to say, she has been spending more and more time in time out. It isn't only me that she has such attitude with it happens to Tim also. The other night we were eating dinner, or fighting to get her to eat dinner when Tim said with a stern voice "just eat your dinner." Jacie's reply, full of attitude was "well you just go pop your zits!!" What a girl! We love her though.

7 comments:

Cashelle said...

I know, I know, I know!! I have no clue what people are talking about the terrible twos! Three is worse than two, and then it gets harder and harder!! They get so independent.

Mindurs said...

Go pop you zits, that is classic. I bet you laughed!

summer c said...

What little girl just says "go pop your zits" I am cracking up. We should really have a college reunion and try to get everyone together. We would have a blast with all our sassy kids! Wait, aren't we & TJ the only ones with kids? or does 2tall have some? And what about Dave and Nicole? Will they ever? :)

The Jensen Family said...

That is too funny!! Where do they come up with this stuff!!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Teryl said...

Isn't it great to be a parent? You never would have dreamed of the things you get to experience. Isn't it fun trying to act stern and parental when you really want to laugh until your guts split wide open?

Tamra said...

That is funny! I know I shouldn't laugh, and I am not sure how you responded without laughing. As for the sass, I've got one of those girls too, ya I know you have to deal with it and there are consequences, but I must admit I enjoy it a little too, those girls will be a fabulous adults, just think, no one, not even a grizzly bear will intimidate them-the trick is to teach them a little balance. Let me know if you find a great way to deal with it.