CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 20, 2008

I don't need a nap!

Jacie is getting to the point that she doesn't take a nap everyday (this is very sad for me because that means I don't get a nap either!). I will ask her if she is tired and if she wants to take a nap. Most of the time the answer to that question is NO! The other day, after I had asked her if she wanted to take a nap and she told me no, this is how I found her. She had been coloring and when I realized that she was being way too quiet I went to investigate.



Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Marianne said...

I've been there! Rhett's fallen asleep in some pretty odd places.

bandkworky said...

That is to funny. Brian has been watching Juli at night lately while I've been at the motel and the other night she fell asleep in her high chair at 6:15 and didn't wake up until 7 in the morning.