CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Dip Dip


I have been posting a lot about Jacie so I thought I should mention what Maddux is up to. Maddux' new favorite thing to do while eating is dip it!! He dips or I should say saturated everything in the sauce and then sucks the dip off and goes back for more. Good thing baby spit is cute, right?! He has also FINALLY started so say a few things. His favorite is Bye Bye with a cute little wave. He also says nigh nigh (night night) momma, dadda, and sometimes Jacie, but most of the time it sounds like dadda. He says "mine" which means more and sometimes I think I can make out "I want some" not bad for an 18 month old! He still doesn't have all his animal sounds down but he does have the cutest roar! He also says "Razy" that is Grandma and Grandpa's dog.
He will be 18 months old in a couple of weeks. Man how time flies. The best thing about being 18 months .... Nursery!! I have actually taken him to nursery the last two Sundays and he has done really well. I am a little worried because he is, well, kind of a mean little boy. I told the people in nursery to watch out for him because he bites, pinches, hits, and pushes. I don't know why he is such a little bully but he is!
His little personality is really starting to show. He pulls the cutes faces and does the funniest things. I love him so much and am so grateful that he is mine!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

The Jensen Family said...

One more month til nursery for us, can't wait!! He is so stinkin' cute!

summer c said...

Looks like you guys are keeping busy. I am currently planning a star wars party. Kids just suck ya dry huh? but then warm your heart with love!

Marianne said...

Hey, at least the nursery leaders won't be able to say you didn't warn them!