CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 23, 2009

Again?

I know I have complained about Maddux and his sleeping habits but really, can he just get over it? He was doing so well for awhile, sleeping through the night and waking up about 7am every morning. I would prefer 8 but I will take an entire night of sleep over 8 any day! I can't even remember when it started up again but its been maybe a month. He wakes up at like 4am and just starts yelling "momma, mooommaaaa, momma" so out of selfishness I go get him and bring him to bed with me. Remember I love MY sleep! Now its every night and some nights its 1:30! Seriously, he is almost 2 and this has to come to an end! So now I am doing the whole let the kid scream thing AGAIN! I hate that when you give a kid an inch once he expects a mile every time. So if any there are any suggestions on how to get a kid to sleep through the night, every night I would love them!

2 comments:

Haylee said...

I have had issues with my kid sleeping too, though he's only 4 months old. I got the book "Healthy Sleep Habits, Happy Child" and it has worked wonders for me already....might want to check it out if you haven't already. It's helped me anyway....good luck!

summer c said...

Yea, you gotta let him cry it out. It is the only cure! Good luck...& be strong!