CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Christmas Morning

We had an amazing Christmas. As the kids are getting older it is more and more fun! This year was especially nice because we didn't have to travel. In years past we have woken up and done our own present opening and then gone to Tims parents and then headed South to my parents for even more presents. It is great to see everyone but it gets kind of crazy. This year my parents came to my house as well as my brother and his family. It was a good thing that the kids slept in later than last year because we would have been in the dark. The power went out about 6:30am and didn't come back on until after 10am! It was kind of sad not to have any Christmas lights on but we managed. As I looked through our pictures I realized that I didn't take very many pictures and pretty much none of Jacie, oops! Jacie got a barbie house (no pictures of it!) and Maddux got a little 4 wheeler from Santa. Cayden, my nephew got the little pony, I think Maddux liked it more than Cayden did! We were very spoiled!


I love the Holiday Season but I am glad that it is over so we can get back to our routine. I hope that everyone had a great Christmas and wish everyone a Happy New Year!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

bandkworky said...

Sounds like you had fun. Can you email me what pictures you do have of Jacie, Maddux, and Cayden so I can do mom's thing. We decided it was better to do this Christmas.

Andrea Griggs said...

Looks like a fun Christmas. It was a little crazy having no electricity in the morning.