CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 3, 2008

Christmas Pictures

Jacie had a school program and Santa came, she was very excited to tell him that she wanted a house for Christmas, not a doll house a big house with a fridge, TV, car, and baby. Who knew that she would want to move out at 3 years old, I didn't think that would happen until she was a teenager!



Maddux also sat on Santas lap, he loved it!!



This is Jacie Christmas morning. She came down stairs and said "My house" man were we lucky!! She has been making meals ever since.




Maddux spent Christmas in Manti on my dads lap. I hardly even saw what he got because my dad just opened all his presents. It was nice only to worry about one kid! Thanks dad




Tim got Rock Band. He was totally stoked. I knew he was getting it and secretly took his XBOX to Manti. He did see it when he was unloading the car, I thought I was busted but he told me he didn't know why I had brought it until after he opened it. We spent all Christmas day playing it and had a BLAST!!

3 comments:

Angie said...

Hey Kara! I love the pictures! I heard the Rock Band Game is such a riot! I hope you have a neighborhood party and invite me!!!! Your kids are adorable! It looks like you had a fabulous Christmas!!!

Cashelle said...

I'm so glad you have a blog. It is so much fun! Your Christmas pictures are so cute. When I got your card I was going to ask you where you had them done. Does she have a studio? Or business? I need some good pictures!! It's good to hear from you. Audrey also wanted a "real house." Crazy kids!

Cashelle said...

Oh, by the way, my mom sent me this email. Don't know if you've heard or not:

Just got the news from Lauri Olsen that Janie's daughter Amy is just getting out of intensive care at Utah Valley Hospital, she is recovering from a torn spleen. The accident happened on a New Years family tubing party.

Visiting teaching conferences have been posponed until further notice. Please let those around you that don't have E-mail know. Thank You
Keep her in your prayers. Bridget Olsen