CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

On the GO!


Maddux is getting so big and learning so many new things. He is into everything! I have to watch him like a hawk. When Jacie was younger I could leave her in front of a Baby Einstein and go take a shower, come back and she would still be there happy as can be. Maddux, NO WAY! He finds the littlest piece of whatever on the floor and eats it. I have pulled more stuff out of his mouth at 9 months than I ever did with Jacie. My parents just got back from a cruise and in the week that they were gone Maddux started clapping, clicking his tongue, climbed a stair, is trying to stand up on everything, and is now crawling on all fours not the commando crawl. If only he would learn to sleep through the night!!! He has also learned how to defend himself from Jacie - he BITES! He has left some nice welts on her face. Tim and I kind of laugh because most of the time she deserves it! Oh the joy having kids brings! Maddux is a great kid though and loves his sister. He always gives her kisses and always gets a big smile every time she comes into the room.

2 comments:

Amanda Bishop said...

I found your blog. You have two of the cutest kids ever.

Lonn Hunter said...

Just wait until you have three kids. Then they outnumber you two!

You should check out Teryls blog at amomof3.com.

Later, Lonn