CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 3, 2008

Our Chirstmas

We had a great Christmas. We spent Christmas Eve with Tims extended family. We were home for Christmas morning. Jacie woke up at 4:30, Maddux woke up shortly after to eat, by the time we gave up trying to get Jacie to go back to sleep our alarm would have gone off in 15 minutes. We opened our presents then went over to Tims parents, opened presents there and then drove to Manti. I think that Jacie now thinks that Christmas day is spent by ALL day opening presents!! That night in Manti both our kids were sick. Jacie had a fever and sore throat (which ended up being strep) and Maddux had a barky cough so I was all prepared to spend the night outside with croup. New Years Eve we went to some friends but only stayed until 10 because I had to work New Years. I am glad that the holidays are now over and I can get back into our normal routine, I have no idea what day it is and what I am suppose to be doing! My kids are finally getting over being sick, although give them another 2 weeks and I am sure they will be sick again! Things are finally getting back to normal. Now I just have to put all our Christmas stuff away and get all my primary stuff done. I am the sec in primary and when you have about 150 kids to put into new classes it takes some time! Hope all of you have a Happy New Year!

No comments: