CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Jacie turns 4


My little girl is growing up! Jacie turned 4 last week (I am always about a week or more behind on posting!). I decided that I would attempt to have a friend party. We had a fairy theme. I had to talk Jacie into this because she originally wanted to have a princess party but I wanted a fairy party. It went pretty well. We decorated fairy wings, painted their faces and then played games were they won a fairy skirt and wand. They were still a little young to completely understand the games but I think they had a good time. When they had finished becoming fairies they all looked so stinking cute. Jacie is still talking about it to everyone she sees!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Andrea Griggs said...

Cute, cute! That was such a fun party-Kyara absolutely LOVED it! Thanks or inviting her, Jacie!

Frozen Man said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lonn Hunter said...

Just wait till she goes to young women! It will happen faster than you think.

joey said...

That was the cutest party ever! Karissa loved it and is still talking about it! =)