CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 15, 2008

Olympics

I love the Olympics, it has been so much fun to watch. This week is definitely my favorite week. Gymnastics and swimming are my favorite, I also enjoy beach volleyball. Misty May and Walsh are amazing. During the last Olympics, when they won gold, was when I was delivering Jacie. We almost made Jacie's middle name May, after Misty May! The only problem that I have is they are so blasted late! We DVR the games so we can watch them without commercials and without children. It is nice but I have been up past Midnight every night this week, last night we didn't finish until 2 am! Maddux has been getting up at 7 am and Jacie for some reason has been climbing into our bed about 5 am for the last few nights. Most people know how much I love and need my sleep. I have been slightly more on edge and my house is a wreck because I have no energy to clean it! Hopefully Tim and the kids will forgive me. Only about another week and then they won't have to deal with it for another 4 years! GO USA!!!!

1 comment:

watsonshuffle said...

I hear ya! We also DVR then watch later in the evening...the worst is when I have to work the next morning and then I am a complete grouch that day unless I get a nap!