CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 30, 2008

More Birthday


After Jacie's friend party, we had a little family party with my parents and my brothers family. Nothing too exciting just pizza and cake and ice cream. Isn't the flower cake cute. I thought that a flower kind of went along with a fairy theme. The cool thing about this cake is that my DAD decorated it! My mother-in-law had given me a cake decorating kit for my birthday a few years ago. I have tried to use it before but did NOT succeed. That morning I had to go to the eye Dr for some issues I had been having with my contacts, when I came home my dad was decorating away! I guess I know what to get him for Christmas!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Teryl said...

Good Job Uncle Steve!!! Now you have a fall back in case you get sick of accounting!

Anonymous said...

WOW! I am way impressed with your Dad's cake. Amazing! I can't believe that Jacie is so big.

Marianne said...

Impressive cake!

Marianne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.