CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Fair and Fest

The Utah State Fair is in town so my friend Loni and I decided to take our kids to the festivities. The kids had a great time riding the rides and seeing the animals. Oh, and don't forget the food!


First stop, the Merry-go round!

Maddux has loved this ride so I took him on it.

Turns out he didn't like it this time. He cried almost the entire ride!

On to the race cars.

This ride flips them around the corner. As you can see they absolutely had a blast!!

Next, the hot air balloons
Then the helicopters

Last, but not least, the train!

Where is Tim you ask? He is at home hosting his works "Halo Fest." I should have taken more pictures so you could capture the whole atmosphere but I didn't want them to think I was crazy. Let me give you some specs: Lights out; 1 game; 2 teams; 3 rooms; 14 men; 12 TVs (might I add that they are not small tvs, that would cut off some of the screen!); 12 XBOX 360's; and lots of food, yelling, killing and dying!!! Need I say more?!!!




Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

watsonshuffle said...

Thankyou for having the great idea of taking the kids to the fair...we had a blast! Hope you were able to put your house back together after the Halo Fest, aka...nerd party (thats what I like to call it when Matt used to go to them).

Clifton and Melinda said...

Hey Kara!! It is Melinda Anderson. I just wanted to say hello!! I found your blog on Loni's...so cute!! Love the fairy party...so cute!! :) If you want to see my blog just email me and I will invite you! anderson0807@gmail.com

Marianne said...

You mean "loser-fest" right?

Marianne said...

I can only say that because, you may not know, but my husband does the same thing....