CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Shuffle, Shuffle, Step


Yeah, Jacie finally started dance again! Unfortunately I didn't realize that it was observation day so I didn't bring my camera. I stole this picture from Brynn, thanks Brynn! It is so fun to see her dancing. I think all but 2 of the kids in her class are from our neighborhood so they are all friends which will make it even more fun. It is especially good since they just split our ward and all the other girls are in the other ward. Now she will still see all her friends every week. Now if only preschool would start! For some reason her preschool doesn't start until October. I can NOT wait until she starts. We have loved summer but it is time for school to start and for Jacie to get back into a routine, no more TV!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Marianne said...

I want a girl, I want a girl!