CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Jacie's Dance Recital

I am so slow at getting posts done. Jacie had her dance recital almost 2 weeks ago. This was her first recital. It was absolutely adorable. She was so excited to dance on stage. I thought that she would get on stage and then just stand there but she actually did pretty good. She loves to dance and now misses it so much. Everyday she asks if she goes to dance today. They did a ballet number "baby face" and a tap number with batons. They were both way cute. Thank you Brynn for recommending this class.

Yes, I curled her hair. She is so good though, I just put her in front of the TV and she will let me do it, even if I take 2 hours!

Jacie is the one on the left, the one that is a foot taller than all the other girls!



Jacie is again on the left.

3 comments:

Andrea Griggs said...

That is so cute-I've got to get Kyara in dance. Where does Jacie take dance?

watsonshuffle said...

I love the dance costumes, and they are even modest. I bet you and Tim had perma-smile as you watched Jacie dance...such proud parents.

I love your new template, way cute!

The Jensen Family said...

Soo cute! I went to a dance show like that a couple of months ago because my mother-in-law had extra tickets. It was a bad idea because I have been craving a girl ever since!!