CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Poor Maddux

Maddux had a rough week. First he has a MAJOR collision with Jacie. Tim and I were swinging Jacie and Maddux wanted a turn. Maddux walked right up to her as we swung her and smack. Heads crashing together is not a fun sound to hear. Tim and I felt awful. The result... our first shiner! I thought Jacie would get a black eye also but luckily she didn't bruise that bad.
Next Maddux got croup. Croup you say? Its not respiratory season. Yes, somehow my kids can get croup at anytime of year. Jacie gets croup all the time so I don't freak out anymore but since this was Maddux' first time with it I thought that I would take him to the Doctor. She made me feel kind of bad because she told me if he continues I should think of taking him up to Primary Childrens to get some Racemic Epi. Jacie has been ten times worse than Maddux ever was and I never took her to the ER. Maybe next time I should!
Finally, I had brought him into bed with me early in the morning and he was still sleeping when Jacie came in and woke me up. I left him sleeping on my bed while I took Jacie down stairs and made her breakfast. We were sitting there eating when we heard a big thud. I ran upstairs to see Maddux screaming on the floor between my bed and nightstand. He had a big scratch all across his forehead. Poor guy, what a week!





The color on this thing was amazing. The pictures don't show it that great but it was a beauty!

4 comments:

The Jensen Family said...

Poor guy!! I hope this week treats him better!! Croup? How miserable in June?! You poor thing!!

bandkworky said...

A littl Maddux is starting young. He is going to be into all those sports you guys enjoy so he might want to get used to the black eye thing. Are you guys coming down for the 4th? We are having a party for Juliana on the 18th hope you can make it.

Laura said...

OUCH! Poor little thing. Hope he gets better soon!

watsonshuffle said...

Jacie and Maddux have the same eyes. Sorry about the collision, but what a funny story. Hey, where are you getting your cute templates?