CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Moving



My dad got a new job which means that my parents will be moving from Manti to Price. It is totally weird. I never thought that my parents would move. This is like their dream house. My dad built this house and they have put everything that they wanted in it. They have an orchard, a huge garden, a beautiful patio, and of course the wrap around porch. I even hammered a few nails in when we were building it!


Maybe the worst thing about them moving is that I had to clean out my room! I had all my nursing notebooks full of hours and hours of note taking. Why I kept them I have no idea. I am sure I thought that I would go back someday and read through them, what was I thinking?! I probably threw away a whole tree! I did find some stuff that was cool, like all of my old Cabage Patch dolls and other dolls. I had Molly, an American Girl doll. When I got her I was older so she was in great condition, her braided hair still intact. I let Jacie play with her and within 10 minutes she was trying to brush her hair! This picture is of Maddux sitting in a doll desk. Jacie, Maddux, and Julianna (my neice) had a great time playing school. Now my next obstacle is finding where to put all the stuff I had to take!



1 comment:

Cashelle said...

They can't move! When is this happening? How sad. Tell them good luck.