CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Tagged, again!

I've Been Tagged!How To Play This Game of Tag: Post these rules on your blog. List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog!

3 Joys 1. My kids 2. My husband 3. Sleep!

3 Fears 1. My kids or Tim getting sick. 2. My house starting on fire. Growing up in Manti we had a volunteer fire dept. so when there was a fire the alarm would sound. I would freak out every time I heard it thinking that it might be my house. 3. One of my patients dying.

3 Goals 1. Loose that baby weight, he's a year old now there isn't any excuse! 2. Keep my house clean. 3. Be a better mom and wife.

3 Current Obsessions/Collections 1. Blogging. I know that I don't post that often but any "play" time that I have I am reading blogs. I guess you could call me a blog stalker! Since Lost and American Idol are over I can't think of any other obsessions so I will list my kids obsessions. Jacie is obsessed with TV. That is all she wants to do. I try and limit the amount of screen time she gets but sometimes I just want her out of my hair!! Speaking of hair, that is Maddux' obsession. He is obsessed with my hair. It is totally his comfort item. I have tried to transition him to a stuffed animal or blanket but have not been successful!

3 Random Surprising Facts about Myself 1. I love baseball. Before I met Tim I thought that it was the most boring, stupid sport there was. Now, I love it. I sometimes watch more than Tim does! Go Braves! 2. Back in college I was totally OCD. Everything was alphabetized, my closet was color coordinated, I vacuumed daily, making sure there were no footprints! I guess this gives me hope that someday I can have an organized, maintained house! 3. I am superstitious. I don't say things that may jinx me. I should probably delete my fears!

I tag Kori, Summer, Christine, and whoever wants to be it!

2 comments:

bandkworky said...

Stop tagging me please. I never know what to write.

Wendy said...

Woohoo!! I'm glad to see you're a Braves fan! ;) You'll have to come visit and we'll go to a game. :)